Monday, June 29, 2009

Thunderstorms and summer time

It being June and from Ontario I'm used to the weather being awesomely warm and around the 20 degree mark. The only 20 degrees that I've seen were from February to April and they were in the negatives. Dang. This past week and weekend was decent weather. It was sunny, warm in the sunshine and around the 11 degree mark. Then Sunday came. Got up and it was pouring! It was awesome just sitting there listening to the rain on the metal roof tops. It rained all afternoon, watched some movies with my postmaster and I realized that there was no thunder, lightning. It was just rain. So weird. Apparently because of where I am, and the location and temperatures and a bunch of sciencey stuff there can't be thunderstorms here. I guess I'll just have to YouTube my thunderstorms from now on.

1 comment:

  1. hey if there is a fire log station, there should be a thunderstomr station too!

    ReplyDelete